Saturday, June 30, 2007

More Weather


Raining all morning this Saturday. If you expand the image surely you'll notice the yellow right over my farm. Jay Leno might find an appropriate joke for our weather, but humor stretches me right at the moment as the fourth straight day of constant rain washes out yet another week of training.

It is a curious weather pattern. Unknown how many times I've posted similar images in the last few months with the rest of the country seemingly devoid of any precipitation and our area getting just pelted. Between drought and swampland I much prefer the latter, though we'd be quite ok with our more normal happy medium.

The next warm up post is under construction as I consider the effect of warm up on bone structure. My two year old Art is confined to our lower barn the abscess seemingly healed. I'll put a shoe on this afternoon and run him a little on grass. Rain or shine we'll put the oldsters under tack. We've missed only one breeze sequence through a sporadic month of June weather wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home