Thursday, January 28, 2010

Misc.


"...the spirit drains away, all valor spent."

Another little line from Goethe, describing my present mood vis a vis our weather. The devils, described above by Mephisto, lost the battle with the Angels for Faust's soul, and I am losing my battle with the weather. Really, it is unbelievable around here. Trying to recall the last gallopable day at my farm. 80 days ago, I'd say.

The computer is back on line, virus's ejected. New hard drive. What a pleasure after fighting lock ups for the last months. Took me all day to load all the programs etc. etc.. Back to work now, and back to bones hopefully tomorrow.

Training:
1/28: Ground conditions suddently thaw enough for a nice pasture romp with the horses into it.
1/29: back near single digits. Off.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Super site weather todays

http://www.medicalschoolforum.com/forums/members/weather-today.html

1/30/10, 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home