Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thurs. Misc.

The few final thoughts on getting the horse around the track involved my personal experiences getting the job done before I was either a rider or a trainer. It's quite a trick. A complex series of requirements for keeping your horse healthy and progressing athletically and humans involved--the trainer and rider--who are primarily oblivious and motivated in other directions.

I was unhappy with my attempt to post on this including my personal experience, and think I'll drop it and conclude the subject at this point. Dealing with the humans on the race track and getting them to comply with what needs to be done with the horse is too broad a subject for one post. I had trouble restraining myself from being overly critical. I guess the moral is that as owner instead of rider/trainer you have limited control. How you get done what you want done I'm supposing varies with each of us.

I plan on a few posts next on the state of the RR stable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home