Thursday, March 13, 2008

Summing Things Up, To Date

Being short on time gives me a good excuse to summarize where the blog is in terms of injuries and conventional training. You can sift backward to know what I mean by "conventional training" in the D.W. Lukas mold, and also see that most of the conventionals do ok in terms of distance, speed and fracture resistance. But, my opinion, soft tissue injuries will occur particularly where shorter breezes predominate.

And so, to conclude, an admission, though grudging, that the conventionals in terms of distance and speed get enough fracture resistance, though barely.

I'll take another look though following my next topic which concerns the "frequency" of the breezing and racing and predict there'll be some sad conclusions.

Our training:
3/12/08 Tuesday:
Art: Off
Rod: 5 x 3f at moderate speeds riderless followed by some bellying under tack. Great weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home