Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sat. Misc.

Bone post under construction.
Training:
11/24: Off
11/25: Off. Thanksgiving.
11/26: Client kept me late in the office and too late for tack work. Probably fastest riderless speed work this night that has been accomplished in the paddock. The horses were into it in ideal ground conditions. The first heat was a full speed 4f. Thereafter we did 5 or 6 2f heats all out. Nice w/o just short of a max type w/o. In August two of us were driving the horses through this for a full mile. Unable to do that now because it's just me, and I am unable myself to drive the lazy one full speed for a whole mile, although my sprints back and forth are getting stronger. Hence am settling for shorter heats that I can get accomplished alone. 36 hours to the next. Am very pleased with the athleticism and speed being shown by the horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home