Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thurs. Misc.

With my horses and our situation wearing me out--taking 4+ hrs. a day to ride a horse 10 min--blogging has been a little thin lately.  The idea of getting these horses to the race track 350 miles away is crystallizing and accelerating, as are the necessary funds.  Week of rain and more winter in KC.  #17 was trained 3 days and yest. off.  Back on today in winter temps.  Should get a stride or two of gallop this week.

KY Derby--I always like Arkansas Derby/Blue Grass week.  Scant attention this year.  What I'm seeing so far--I like Will Take Charge and Golden Cents presuming that Plecher will screw up his two nice horses as always, and that the Midnite Lute horses likely need to be watched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home