Friday, June 13, 2008

More Info

And,as I finish my 6/12 Desormeaux post Steve Haskin writes that KD has several other instances pulling up horses in major races. Shows again, blogging without having all the facts can be detrimental to your credibility. I should be more careful. And there's John of Not of the Swift questioning the ride.

Do these affect my opinion? I'd have to consider KD's pull ups in the equation. I'm sticking by it--KD made the right decision. While I see the points made by the punters here, are we going to protect these horses, or not?

Training:
Thurs. 6/12: my "assistant" makes it quite an evening as he manages to fall on his a$$ into a pile of manure in driving rain. Rod walked under tack for 10 min., and then down it comes, though we avoid complaining about a little rain while the winds blow away scout camps and towns near by. Too many tornadoes to close to us for comfort, of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home