Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wed. Misc.

Sept. 20 bone post concerned my memory regarding "frequency" and certain processes. I was to review my own blog to finalize these and come to some conclusions. A week later I am just starting this. Meanwhile, suddenly we have two days in KCMO without rain creating the illusion that all is well again in horse land.
I have formed a fairly strong decision to in fact transition to St. Louis that includes a "plan" to get it done, step #1 of which occurred this morning. The plan requires an income once the move is completed, and to solve this I have come up with the idea of a satellite office in St. Louis that will start up while my KC office is still open. Will see how this goes.
Our training:
Sun. Sept. 26. First day back after week off due to weather. We let 'em go at their own speed which was about 85%. On a brisk day: 4 x 2f riderless.
Mon. Sept. 27 Plan is riderless slow. The horses had other ideas and took off on their own in play racing at about 80% speed. 3 x 4f riderless. I stopped it after 3 since the goal is that Big Rod enjoy what he's doing. Wanted to avoid pushing it. Walked under tack then for 10 min.
Tues. Sept. 28: Off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home