Sunday, July 31, 2011

Whoa Big Fellow....

My favorite answering phone message from the phone of Kenny Belt, my farrier way back when, 1980s. What's Kenny up to these days?

And, there's this:

ORC: 325:25-1-11: Age Restrictions: A maiden of any age may be permitted to compete in a race within the paramutual system of racing and in schooling races held in conjunction with a paramutual race meeting....

Looks as if in Oklahoma they allow unraced maidens of all ages. Good rule imo. Helps the small fry. For Rollin' Rodney less pressure to get a 2011 win. Continuing with my horse day by day.

And, there's the little RR clash with Paulick yest. Guess I should avoid terming hall of fame trainers as idiots...or was it mindless idiot. Note to my self, quit public postings on 3 hrs. of sleep.
On with mental stuff and taking the horse around the race track next post.

Training:
Fri and Sat July 29/30: 3/4 mile trot on Fri and 2 short heats walk trot up and down hill Sat. before my leg gave out. Avoiding kick boxing right at present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home