Monday, November 03, 2008

The Election

I'm voting for McCain and the pit bull in lipstick. Holding my nose
in process. Even George Will (conservative columnist) seems to share my disgust. I'd hope to avoid offending anyone, but, if I wanted to live in an African country with black leaders I'd move to Nairobi. To me the question of which racial group leads the country and composes the country has nothing to do with racism. Unfortunately, with minorities out breeding whites 2-1 while they compose 35% of the population, we're on the cusp of racial politics. This election is about racial control, and everything out of Obama's mouth indicates that. The blacks have figured this out. The whites soon will.

Training:
Thurs. 10/30 Off
Fri. 10/31 1.6 miles slow under tack for each.
Sat. 11/1 1.6 miles slow under tack for each + Rod does 1.5 miles riderless slow.
Sun: My dilemma over whether to breeze riderless or continue the tack work is solved when I misjudge the time change. To dark to ride, and so we opt for fast work. Both horses with appropriate warm ups and warm downs: 4 x 2.5 +4f at 95% speed. The rough still drying ground prevents going all out. Horses look good. The recently matured two year old flashing talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home